Jurassic Coast Cottage
Jurassic meets retro in this newly available traditional Dorset long cottage. Pet friendly, sleeps 4 with two bathrooms.
Long Cottage is situated in a quiet part of the picturesque village of Chideock. Dorset long cottages were often converted from barns in Dorset in the 1950’s with rooms leading from one to the other on one single level. The property is slightly dated with retro features, but perfect for a family holiday and only a 10 minute walk to the beach at Seatown.
- Perfect for families
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious and light
- Single level to aid mobility
- 2 Bedrooms (twin and double), sleeping 4
- 2 bathrooms with baths in each. One has walk in shower too.
- Retro features with some great pieces including dining table, lounge chairs and wall glass blocks making rooms very light
- Solid oak doors throughout
- 10 minutes leafy lane walk to the beach at Seatown
- 3 excellent pubs all walkable
- Situated down a quiet lane away from the road
- Enclosed, child-safe garden
- Gated entrance with ample private parking
- Bed linen and towels supplied
Of note, there is another spacious room available between bedroom 1 and 2 to sleep a further 2 people if you bring your own airbeds, bed-linen and towels (currently room empty with just a writing desk and chair). No additional charge for this.